Have you ever thought about why God gave us two ears and only one mouth? Maybe because He wants us to listen twice as much as we talk. This is at least my approach in coaching. Listen to what the client is really trying to tell me and ask the right questions to uncover the rest. And then ask more questions to help the client find the right answers(s) to the issue at hand.
I waited quite a long time in my career to become qualified as a coach. It wasn’t until I was in my mid-40s that I felt I had adequate life and work experience as well as the inner serenity to accompany others on a one on one basis on their way to:
- tapping into and developing a conscious competence for their unique strengths, attributes and personal resources,
- dealing with and resolving issues that weigh them down
- setting and achieving their personal goals
- and learning to let go of the old and embrace the new – whatever that may mean for them.
Coaching from Lebenskunst guides you through change in a goal-oriented manner and supports you throughout your development process.
Potential themes for business coaching are:
- Success and satisfaction in your job
- Evaluating opportunities and taking decisions
- (Re)discovering a work-life balance
- Burn-out prevention
- Professional reorientation and/or the search for new goals
- Increasing performance, career planning
- Personal organization and setting priorities
- Employee and management conflicts
- Desire for personal change
- Building and strengthening the feeling of self-worth
- Improving communication
- Setting personal limits
- Stress management: Behavioral training in stressful situations
- Identify personal strengths and weaknesses and find starting points for the process of further personality development
- Support when implementing change management processes
Coaching helps us to recognize our skills, values and needs and thus better plan our goals.
Contact us for an appointment for an initial consultation. We will be happy to listen to your requirements and ascertain exactly what you are looking to achieve.