Lego® Serious Play®
Lego® Serious Play® is a creative method for developing strategies, visions, team charters or conflict solutions in workshops.
Because models are built with Lego bricks, the method is ideal for face-to-face events: creative, energizing through the activity and integrative through the joint work in the team.
Lego Serious Play helps to:
- focus on the matter at hand (away from you-statements and finger-pointing),
- tackle mundane (but important!) topics in a playful way and still remain serious,
- break down possible language barriers,
- bring different cultures together,
- build a picture of processes and uncovering possible gaps,
- ensure that the contribution of every person in the team (and not just the extrovert or team lead) is heard, understood and valued.
It is possible for online events, but requires a little more planning.
The short video shows you how the method works.
0.5 – 1.0 day (depending on the topic)
Can be used for individual coaching sessions as well as for team workshops and larger events